Lancaster County was formed in 1859, and the county seat was the village of Lancaster. Lancaster was renamed Lincoln after President Abraham Lincoln and became the state capital in 1867. Lancaster County's seat is Lincoln, which is also the capital of Nebraska. In 2002, Nebraska discontinued the 1922 system in Lancaster, Douglas and Sarpy counties.
License Platte Prefix:
Cities Towns in the County: